Shipping, Returns, and Exchange Policies
Our goal is the complete satisfaction of your purchase.
Should any issue or concern arise with your purchase, please contact us immediately using the form below.
- All products will be shipped using priority mail once the order has been processed.
- Processing of the order will take two to three business days – this does not include printing time.
- If you need an order shipped faster than priority mail, contact us, we are willing to work with you.
- Shipping is charged on a flat rate basis.
- The buyer will be provided with shipping updates as they are available.
- Products will be shipped with a tracking number.
- Please allow longer delivery times for overseas and International deliveries.
- If your package is returned due to an incorrect address, the buyer will be responsible for additional shipping fees to have the item reshipped.
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges Policies
- You must inform us by email prior to returning any items in order to receive proper instructions and authorization.
- If you are not satisfied with any item, you may exchange it within ten days from the date of delivery.
- The cost of shipping will be non-refundable.
- If your items were damaged during the shipping process, please contact us so we can document the item and provide an exchange or refund.
- Claims for exchanges and returns during the Christmas holiday period will be accepted until January 8th.
- Exchanged items will be sent to the same address only.
Prints are delicate. Any non-damaged prints on delivery that are returned and found to be damaged means that it won’t be able to be re-entered back into the inventory. If a item is returned to us as damaged:
- You can have the item returned to you at no additional charge.
- You can have a refund for 50 percent of the purchase price of the item.
- You can have store credit worth 50 percent of the purchase price of the item.
Return To Sender Items
- If an order is sent back to us by the shipper for any reason, the buyer will promptly be contacted. However, it is your responsibility to reply for a resolution of the situation.