Shipping, Returns, and Exchange Policies
Our goal is the complete satisfaction of your purchase.
Should any issue or concern arise with your purchase, please contact us immediately using the form below.
- All products will be shipped using priority mail once the order has been processed.
- Processing of the order will take two to three business days – this does not include printing time.
- If you need an order shipped faster than priority mail, contact us, we are willing to work with you.
- Shipping is charged on a flat rate basis.
- The buyer will be provided with shipping updates as they are available.
- Products will be shipped with a tracking number.
- Please allow longer delivery times for overseas and International deliveries.
- If your package is returned due to an incorrect address, the buyer will be responsible for additional shipping fees to have the item reshipped.
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges Policies
- You must inform us by email prior to returning any items in order to receive proper instructions and authorization.
- If you are not satisfied with any item, you may exchange it within ten days from the date of delivery.
- The cost of shipping will be non-refundable.
- If your items were damaged during the shipping process, please contact us so we can document the item and provide an exchange or refund.
- Claims for exchanges and returns during the Christmas holiday period will be accepted until January 8th.
- Exchanged items will be sent to the same address only.
Prints are delicate. Any non-damaged prints on delivery that are returned and found to be damaged means that it won’t be able to be re-entered back into the inventory. If a item is returned to us as damaged:
- You can have the item returned to you at no additional charge.
- You can have a refund for 50 percent of the purchase price of the item.
- You can have store credit worth 50 percent of the purchase price of the item.
Return To Sender Items
- If an order is sent back to us by the shipper for any reason, the buyer will promptly be contacted. However, it is your responsibility to reply for a resolution of the situation.
Help Keep The Lights On:
Visiting The Outdoors?
When visiting the outdoors, please remember the Leave No Trace Principles:
Plan ahead and prepare, travel and camp on durable surfaces, leave what you find, minimize campfire impacts, respect wildlife, and be considerate of other visitors.
Learn more about Leave No Trace Principles and minimizing your impact in the outdoors.